BioShock widescreen issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroon1

Banned
2K addresses BioShock widescreen issue - Joystiq

bwide1.jpg

As you see with widescreen monitors you would have have the top and the bottom side cut off. So, with widescreen you would see less than on 4:3 screen

I hope that they fix this issue with a new patch update

idk whats teh big deal about wide screen...
i do have a ws 22" monitor though, and i do enable it since i have a great gfx card but honestly...i dont notice much difference.

idk whats teh big deal about wide screen...
i do have a ws 22" monitor though, and i do enable it since i have a great gfx card but honestly...i dont notice much difference.

some games enable you to have a wider span of visions.. while some games... like bioshock.... they don't properly use widescreen and cut off portions of the screen that it shouldnt be...

and this can be the difference in life or death situations in a game that have 1 shot kills!

some games enable you to have a wider span of visions.. while some games... like bioshock.... they don't properly use widescreen and cut off portions of the screen that it shouldnt be...

and this can be the difference in life or death situations in a game that have 1 shot kills!

haha, i guess ...
i just never really noticed much difference, well i guess i never tried comparing.

Well thats good to know, thanks

haha, i guess ...
i just never really noticed much difference, well i guess i never tried comparing.

Well thats good to know, thanks

ya i wouldnt really gripe about it either.. most games do support it correctly... and i really wouldnt have noticed if i never read that article.. lol

true...very true.
nice sig, family guy was the ****...they suck now though.

Well the 2nd ep of the new season was funny, the star wars one was HORRIBLE.

hahaha i love season 5!! i'm watching it now as we speak!

the season they had last year was ridiculous...i mean it was stupid.

They lost it last year and the ratings went down down down...

Im bored at work so i might watch an episode or 2 now...thanks for the idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom