BioShock widescreen issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm not sure...although
i do know that the demo first came out on xbox...
hope that helps

it may help... cuz i'm having troubles deciding weather it looks better on xbox or on pc.... and if it was on xbox originally then ported to the pc.. then pc would look crappier.. sorta like condemned.. :(

it may help... cuz i'm having troubles deciding weather it looks better on xbox or on pc.... and if it was on xbox originally then ported to the pc.. then pc would look crappier.. sorta like condemned.. :(

well ive played in on xbox, pc with vista and xp...

Xbox looked good although somre reviewrs said that pc was better.

Vista makes it look much better though, its kinda crappy now ive gone back to xp.

On vista, the shadows are better and images are more clear...

ya, i played it on xp first.. then on dx10 on vista.. and the shadows and depth of some things were much better... i got to dip my hands on the game on xbox just yesterday... but i couldnt really tell which was better cuz its been about a month since i played the demo

thanks for clearing things up

ya, i played it on xp first.. then on dx10 on vista.. and the shadows and depth of some things were much better... i got to dip my hands on the game on xbox just yesterday... but i couldnt really tell which was better cuz its been about a month since i played the demo

thanks for clearing things up

well the game is great...im in the garders right now(arcadia i think)
i need to finish this game before i start playing hl ep2, then i gotta finish that before crysis...to manny games to handle

im just enjoying games now and im done with tweakin and ocin...sick of that....i just wanna enojy and have fun with my pc now.

Im not going back to vista untill they fix their shi..t

Xp is quicker and simple and easy...just the way i like things to be!!!;)

well the game is great...im in the garders right now(arcadia i think)
i need to finish this game before i start playing hl ep2, then i gotta finish that before crysis...to manny games to handle

im just enjoying games now and im done with tweakin and ocin...sick of that....i just wanna enojy and have fun with my pc now.

Im not going back to vista untill they fix their shi..t

Xp is quicker and simple and easy...just the way i like things to be!!!;)

ya i feel you on that one... i'm going to reinstall windows xp on my secondary hard drive tonite... i'm looking forward to half-life2 eps 2.. but i havent played eps 1!!!! lol.. orange box comes with part 2.. so i have no option but to play it... and team fortress 2 too...

and sadly, cuz i tried to get the crysis demo with my 8600gts.. it said i didnt meet requirements... and now, i can't change the hardware i have... which is lame.. so i'm destined to wait until the actual game is out :(

ya i feel you on that one... i'm going to reinstall windows xp on my secondary hard drive tonite... i'm looking forward to half-life2 eps 2.. but i havent played eps 1!!!! lol.. orange box comes with part 2.. so i have no option but to play it... and team fortress 2 too...

and sadly, cuz i tried to get the crysis demo with my 8600gts.. it said i didnt meet requirements... and now, i can't change the hardware i have... which is lame.. so i'm destined to wait until the actual game is out :(

well i was mad at crysis for doing that crap with the keys...they should have had it open to everyone. I cant wait to play it on my rig though...ill post pics and vids for sure if ppl want to see it.

And for hl...you gotta play ep1 otherwise you wont get what happened.
Orangebox comes with:
1-half life 2
2-half life 2 ep1
3-half life 2 ep 2
4-team fortress 2
5-portal ...and i bought it 2 weeks ago for like 45 bucks and ive been playing tf2 beta aand its awesome.

Although i dont like multi player games as much...its fun though so you should get it.

ya, the 2900pro comes with the orange box, so im' excited!!!! i can't wait for portals.. is it already playable? is it the full game? cuz that game looks like crazy fun.. and team fortress.. i know i'll have fun with that, its such an improvement from the crappy part 1.... and yay for it coming with ep 1.. i can start with that then.. lol

ya, the 2900pro comes with the orange box, so im' excited!!!! i can't wait for portals.. is it already playable? is it the full game? cuz that game looks like crazy fun.. and team fortress.. i know i'll have fun with that, its such an improvement from the crappy part 1.... and yay for it coming with ep 1.. i can start with that then.. lol

well you can only plast tf2 at the moment...
they just enabled the download option for hl2ep2 and portal..but you cant play it yet...

I cant wait for portal...it looks tyt as he..LL.
Ive never seen a game like that...it looks mind fu"**king...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom