Bioshock, Assassins Creed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipse7

In Runtime
Black friday at best buy is having a sale on bioshock, and assassins creed, $10 each. Im confident I can run bioshock, though im not sure if I could play assassins creed while achieving playable FPS in the city. My specs are in my sig, any info is appreciated, thanks.

You can definitely run Bioshock.

I think Assassin's Creed would be quite laggy though.

but for $10 Assassins creed isint bad. i would still get, and when you get a video card and a cpu that can handle it, you can play it.

Assassin's Creed is too repetitive, gets old fast regardless of what reviews say about it. My older bro bought, played it, beat it, never or hardly went back to it again. I tried it on the PS3 too, got after a while.

I thought Assassin's Creed was an excellent game. It's not really that repetitive. Sure, you have the same basic goals in mind each "level", but you have new abilities or weapons each time, so you can do it differently. I really like the fighting, it's quite fun.

Although I will say the ending is very abrupt and lame.

I thought Assassin's Creed was an excellent game. It's not really that repetitive. Sure, you have the same basic goals in mind each "level", but you have new abilities or weapons each time, so you can do it differently. I really like the fighting, it's quite fun.

hmm idk, i played it was fun for a bit, but then realized how much of it was the same as far as goals. It just isnt the game for me, even though it is out for PC already.

I agree about the ending. However, I had countless hours of fun just picking fights. I love that game.

Assassins Creed IS FUN if you actually follow the story line. But if you know nothing about the Knights Templar or anything of the sort. Then I would see why would not enjoy the game.

It takes a pretty powerful set up to run Assassins Creed with playable FPS. Also for everyone with crossfire. Assassin's Creed the original game with no patches will give you better FPS.

Assassins Creed IS FUN if you actually follow the story line. But if you know nothing about the Knights Templar or anything of the sort. Then I would see why would not enjoy the game.

It takes a pretty powerful set up to run Assassins Creed with playable FPS. Also for everyone with crossfire. Assassin's Creed the original game with no patches will give you better FPS.

without patches? Why disss the patches when they improve the game? I know, well from wikipedia, that one of the patches got rid of DX10.1.

i understand the Templars n stuff, but i just cant see me playing it for very long like i have with Left 4 Dead. I got Bioshock for $10, so that should keep me entertained more. Am i saying Assassin's Creed is a bad game? No, i is a thrill ride i see being played a few times but realize that there is not much content or effort to play the game and do exactly what u did the first time. I wish the game was bigger all together n then i would get the game.

Shadow of the Colossus is underrated but original and innovational, havent played that game in months im gonna have to start playing it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom