The biggest game coming out is not going to be release for pc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonifide_C

Baseband Member
:confused:

I'm talking about Red Dead Redemption by rockstar games. Pretty much GTA type sandbox in wild west setting that is looking to set new standard in the gaming genre.

If you haven't seen the preview, I suggest you check it out.

Sadly it is not going to be on PC at least not on release day. What are your thoughts on this oh how should I say it "ain't right".

I have both a ps3 and a 360, and a gaming PC but I don't even bother with console games anymore.

PC are in dire need of a exclusive IP or IP's.

lol i was watching a trailer.... dude gets shot in the chest 5 times and keeps walking while he shoots other's once and they die :|

I know games would be boring if you died so easily but come on...1 hitting everyone while you're basically invincible?

besides that, looks pretty good

It does suck for PC gamers. I consider myself a gamer in general and I am not bias on any platform. If there is a good game I will buy it. First for Xbox360 because of my friends and their preferences, 2nd PC and then PS3.

Piracy is probably the #1 reason games go the console route. Second reason is stability I would think. Making a game work on a Xbox or PS3 is easier then making it work on PC's that are all different and that creates a challenge for the game devs.

Well Red Dead Revolver was never on the PC why should its sequel be? I RDR on the original xbox probably 4 times through. LOVE THAT GAME! I will definitely be getting it for the xbox360. :D

Well Red Dead Revolver was never on the PC why should its sequel be? I RDR on the original xbox probably 4 times through. LOVE THAT GAME! I will definitely be getting it for the xbox360. :D

I think the new red dead is nothing like revolver except having the same name and being set in the old wild west. This is a sandbox type games and knowing rockstar, this game is going to be of epic proportion. I have a feeling it going to change the gaming genre like when GTA 3 came out and bought the idea of open world game play aka sandbox gaming. Thanks to GTA 3, we have games like lost cause and mercenary and many other games. Though I don't think it will be as big of a genre changing as GTA 3, that game was simply a classic.

Still it one of my top 3 games to get, and it a no brainer, even though I wish i could get it on PC instead, but 360 will suffice.

I think it looks interesting. But biggest game coming out? I think not ;) StarCraft II or Dead Rising 2... I want Dead Rising 2 so bad! DR1 was awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom