BFME2 Favorite Race

What's your favorite BFME2 race/faction?

• Men of the West

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elves

• Dwarves

• Mordor

• Isengard

• Goblins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 people for the elves? That's kind of surprising. I would have thought MOTW or Mordor would be most popular.

Me neither. I just wasn't comfortable or use to their way of units and powers. The first faction I ever played with, is Elves. So I figured, I'd rather be really good at one, rather than be semi good with all of the others.

I rather like Mordor, actually. They have a good spread of skilled/good troops while having cheap ones to continually attack with (orcs). I like the goblins the best, though. And I despise the MOTW. I'm not sure why, but I just hate the way the operate. Elves are awesome, though.

men of the west arn't bad its just there tropps are rather exspensive and there archers arn't great, better then goblin archers though.

Yeah. Goblin Archers STINK! I usually never even bother to buy them. When I'm playing computers, I usually win within a few minutes, so I son't even bother.

My hero hasn't killed a Balrog yet. I try holding them off on the hardest difficulty, but they don't seem smart enough to pull it off.

It's the same people at this thread. I was hoping to get more than 7 votes. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom