BFME2 Favorite Race

What's your favorite BFME2 race/faction?

• Men of the West

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elves

• Dwarves

• Mordor

• Isengard

• Goblins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Japes

Solid State Member
I'm just taking a poll of the casual pc gamers to see what everyone's favorite Battle for Middle Earth 2 (or 1 if you haven't played 2) race/faction is. Mine is Goblins. :)
(BFME2 is also for XBox 360)

I play as elves i used to like goblins because they were so cheap to get infantry but elves are only a bit more and their archers like own every other race

I play as elves i used to like goblins because they were so cheap to get infantry but elves are only a bit more and their archers like own every other race

Yeah. I used to like the elves, but my one friend (who has no opinion of his own and must copy his peers to retain a semblance of originality lol) started using them and, well, if you knew him you'd understand. *shudder*

Hmmmmm...... I'm gonna try Isengard and see what tey're like next. I don't know, but maybe I'll like them more than Goblins.

I used to play this game everyday. I always used the Elves. Their upgrades are really pricey, but when upgraded, they are beast. Mirkwood archers fully upgraded was my absolute favorite. It's actually all I ever used, most of the time. Along with my custom hero.

i like humans and the dwarves, the dwarves are beasts. they have good artilery ontop of that and great towers. there infantry is also very good id say tehre in the midle rang for price.

I like your sig "92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy this. " Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom