BFBC2 Beta update

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is supposed to be my Christmas present... but bills have so far prevent me from being able to get in on the pre-order beta.

So is life... it doth sucketh at times.

It is $5 to preorder...

Are you in that much trouble? If you don't think you can come up with the other $45 by launch you can always cancel it and get to play the beta anyway.

If I pre-order I pay it all. Experience has taught me that much. Being unemployed for a year now means you do without a lot of things. I'll live if I don't get in the beta, or even don't get to get the game for a while.

sigh... the beta's been out for like 5 hours... and I still haven't been able to get my hands on a code... Tried about 5 places now, all are out... :(

I've been having nothing but CTD's so far on the PC. I've been doing quite a bit of playing on the 360 though. Not too bad.

Well, I suppose you could just go get a job at mcdonalds, work one day, and then quit haha. More trouble than its worth though I think.

Played it for a few hours today. Really fun, but buggy. The FOV needs to be increased, and things like crouch toggle and the ability to prone should be included. Server browser broke after small update so I have to use the Play Now button.

I can't even get in. Just get connection errors.

Prone will never arive in BC2. Thats strictly for the more hardcore Battlefield 3.

edit:

I got in now. The snow looks a bit..crap. "Graphics like Uncharted 2" this is most definitely not. I guess they have time to improve, but the lighting engine on this map is poor with bright snow with no detail and the trees look PS2 era.

The game mechanics are good though and the actuall fighting is great.

I can't even get in. Just get connection errors.

Prone will never arive in BC2. Thats strictly for the more hardcore Battlefield 3.

edit:

I got in now. The snow looks a bit..crap. "Graphics like Uncharted 2" this is most definitely not. I guess they have time to improve, but the lighting engine on this map is poor with bright snow with no detail and the trees look PS2 era.

The game mechanics are good though and the actuall fighting is great.

First thing I thought when I got on was, "trees look better in BC1"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom