BFBC2 Beta update

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should try the Hardcore servers, I know I've been meaning to. Check for HARDCORE in the names of the servers which are usually at the bottom. A lot of people don't even know this gameplay exists but indeed it does. It takes less damage to kill someone, there's no map hud I think, and a couple of other things. I am going to try a server out tonight.

Maybe check the beta forums and see if there's a fix for the punkbuster thing.

^ I had a huge issue with that and Battlefield 2 I remember. It took forever to fix, apparently there was a huge bug at some point and a lot of people were experiencing issues. But I don't think that's the same case here lol.

I'm only like rank 5 right now. I was all about getting as high as possible before final release, but it sounds like it won't matter.

Waffle: I know it's hard, but try for headshots (easier kill and more points). Also, another thing I found gets me a lot of kills is the knife (melee attack) in close quarters. The auto shotty is also a major killer in close quarters. After a few days now of play I've realized the primary weapon is not the only or best way to get kills. Even the pistols are pretty powerful.

I dont seem to be ranking at all. When i look at the scores i am always on top but everyone has a score of zero... what up with that?

It's not a ranked server. Usually the Play Now button will lead you to one of those, cause no one plays in them...lol

I think parachuting in on respawn is an abolutely horrible Idea. Ok, at the very start of the match. Fine. It's neat, cinematic and adds a cool element to it. But, everytime you die having to wait extra long to get on the ground is frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom