BFBC2 Beta update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, finally got my hands on a key (Thanks to Trotter :)) and my first impressions of the game are pretty good. Coming from BF2 it seems different (no prone has been driving me a bit crazy...) but as others have said it isn't the sequel to BF2 so you can't really expect them to be similar...

Another thing I'm curious about is why do both teams have the same weapons? Seems a little dumb to me... I miss my M16 lol

I wonder if thats the key i pm'd to trotter... hmm. I pm'd a key, but by that point i think he had the steam preorder key. Who knows :p

You want to give one to me? :silly:

whoa! Is it really that demanding? I'm still expecting my rig to max it and it be completely smooth @ 1920x1200. Ya think I can do it?

Well i'm a little dramatic, i play on Medium-High-Medium, HBAO off AA off (or whatever 1x is, thats the least you can select) and aniso filtering on 4x. It's smooth most the time, but occasional it drops to around 20 in particularly bad spots. Thats at 1650x1080.

And sure i can, why didn't you ask before ;) ? PM'd.

Yep, that's the one. I can't play two different installations, after all. ;) But I do appreciate the generosity.

Has anyone else had any problems with lag? When I played yesterday about every minute or so the game would move me about 20 feet...

BTW thanks for the key Oreo ;)

I get into an occasional laggy server, but I just exit and go to another one. I think I get pretty good ping rates (read: playable ping rates) with state-side servers like in Dallas and parts of Florida.

I am playing on high with AA at 2x and HBAO off.. Smooth as butter. working on getting all the controls to where i like them and graphic settings to max FPS and visibility. Looks good though!

Havn't tried it but is there a console?

EVGA gave away 5 keys yesterday with a question on Facebook. I almost got one, but was just a bit too late.

Does anyone have problems with chat? I know what the keys are set to, but when I push them to chat I get no chat window at all. That mixed with no VoIP and it's driving me nucking futs! I guess DICE expects players to read minds :/

Havn't tried the chat. I will put it on my list of things to try.

Everyone add me as a friend so we can play. "overlord20" (no caps no quotes)

Also if you go to the BC2 blog and click on "Beta" you can sign up to get a key. Another way I found to get a key is to get a subscription account on file planet, and the third way is to ***** and moan to EA live chat about your pre order store not giving you one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom