BF3 Rank / Fun level

I played support on Metro which was a total stalemate by the last flag before getting outside to the buildings - racked up a ton of points just giving ammo- it was a massive shooting spree with a butch of medics/engineers going at it with grenades and machine guns , but hardly any supports. I only had 5 kills- died 3 times but really got a ton of points due to giving out ammo.

I played support on Metro which was a total stalemate by the last flag before getting outside to the buildings - racked up a ton of points just giving ammo- it was a massive shooting spree with a butch of medics/engineers going at it with grenades and machine guns , but hardly any supports. I only had 5 kills- died 3 times but really got a ton of points due to giving out ammo.
That is exactly what my friend does and loves it. He is new to PC so playing an FPS online trying to rack up kills is quite difficult but giving everybody ammo and laying some cover fire is right up his alley. He is actually catching up to me in rank quick.

Yup, all I play.

explains why your score per minute is so high then. I get soo much more points when I play tdm.

My stats are crap, but I am a good one to have on your team. I'm not afraid to be the bullet magnet.distraction to help my team move forward... way too many are afraid that doing that would hurt their precious stats too much. ;)

Besides, I have no problem being the guy tossing med kits/ammo instead of trying to be Rambo on steroids. Basically, I am a team player.

We should play then :)

You get more from medic in those types of situations. I haven't tried support for that, but you get heals and revives out the azz with medic.

I get pretty pore PPM because I play as recon a fair bit, which means I sit back killing people for my team and not capping points a whole lot and no ammo/med kits to give out. I kind of ruined my PPM by not playing i squads too. I do SO much better PPM wise in a squad.

It is stupid and needs to be taken out as I have had many a times been killed simply because I couldn't see a damn thing. Bleh.
THIS. I hate the blur thing with a passion, it's like my whole screen has suddenly been covered with ice.

After switching back to my main rig this game has become a lot more enjoyable. Never realised exactly how bad I was lagging on the other rig until now.

I'm usually Engineer, ninja back and forth capturing flags mostly.

Btw, when did they fix the lag issue on karkand? I always used to lag in karkand maps, but not vanilla, now I get good performance on both.

I will be on today= facetman, I know we all shared Origin names before=- but many friend requests failed.

I usually play in the evenings, around 9-11 Eastern.

I finally moved BF3 back to my SSD. I hate having to wait on maps to load.

I am only using a 60GB, so I have Windows, BF3, Origin, AnVir Task Manager, Firefox, and CursorFX on it. Everything else is on a platter drive. I have a 750GB storage/download drive and a 1TB media drive.

Back
Top Bottom