BF3 Rank / Fun level

Boss, I just became Colonel too. I can't wait till problems in my life are settled and I can play Close Quarters.

I love small maps and fast-paced games, so I really enjoy close quarters. Can be a pain when you spawn on a squadmate and are immediately cut down, though.

I absolutely suck at sniping.

Yeah man, screw that ****. Sniping is for noobs. That is what I tried to do when I first started playing 2142. Man, when you haven't even coordinated yourself yet to be able to hit people yet in general, you can imagine what kind of scores I was getting at the end of those games lol.

Lol why is sniping for noobs? It actually takes skill in BF3 compared to CoD where you don't have to accommodate for bullet-drop and leading.

Lol why is sniping for noobs? It actually takes skill in BF3 compared to CoD where you don't have to accommodate for bullet-drop and leading.

Which is part of why I am not so good at being a sniper.

I'm no good at sniping either; some of my buddies are damn good though; farthest I've seen one of them get was 700-800m while the other guy was still. And the other impressive ones I've seen from my friends are 500-600m moving headshots.

Just because that is what noobs like to do. They don't know that you're never going to get as much points playing sniper. I'm not saying being a good sniper doesn't take skill.

And since people are saying what they play, I'm almost always medic.

Just because you're not getting high points doesn't make you a noob.. One of my buddies isn't that great at other classes, but he's a great sniper. Doesn't make him a noob, IMO.

noob = using cheap (read overpowered) weapons, using glitches, or complaining about "cheaters" (players that are actually good).

Back
Top Bottom