BF3 player of Tech-Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU DON'T EXIST!!!! What's your username?

Mine's pcort42. Havoc I added you, hopefully this weekend I can get my ass handed to me with you and trotter ;)

Add me. I'm getting my net back hopefully tomorrow. In the mean time I hope to play on this current "connection" lol.

PP_Mguire <---- don't forget the underscore.

BTW, I've been playing RTS for over 6 months straight. I suck at FPS and will for a while but it's on like donkey kong.

i've been playing mostly skyrim, tf2, and sc2 and MW3 on 360 so I'll be equally rusty on the PC FPS front haha. I also just got my dota2 beta key so I'll have to manage my time between dota2, sc2 and bf3 in what little free time i have :(

PP and Peter - friend/request me if you want to play - meeting Trotter regularly in BF3 - I am "facetman" in Origin. I will try to friend yours as well. I am not a real good player either- my ranking is ( I think 26 now) mostly from my 14 year old playing on my account. But now I got him his own Origin account and BF3 game- so I cant count on him leveling me up anymore. These "Ubers" that are like highest rank general with a 25 besides that is crazy - they insta-kill ya and don't even seem to aim at you. Played with the group from intense gaming last night- good fun. I think I played with Ksod and Havoc recently as well (I think)- not great at remembering names. My biggest issue with the game is seeing on my 50 inch plasma - the contrast is too good - so the dark areas and shadows are really black- cant see enemy even when looking right at them. Tried changing the settings in both the TV and the game setting and it helped only a little. Still great fun though - even if frustrating a bit because I stink.

cool cool, hopefully I got it. I'm downloading updates at the moment. I keep downloading updates and then it doesn't save my progress when I download... Probably saves it in a temp folder that clears when I shutdown... idiot program...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom