BF3 is going to kill our PC's :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to get the game first and see how well it does but I just built a I7 system with a GTX570 for my brother and getting tired of listening to how much better his is LOL **** siblings. But will see how well it does first then sink some money in for the investment.

Origin is EA's version of Steam. It's compulsory for B3 on PC.

I went ahead and installed it. I figured I might as well. Their prices seem higher, but most of the games are pretty new and top notch.

I think the prices are a joke. Surely being able to avoid packaging and distribution cost for physical retail copies should reduce prices, not substantially increase them.

To be fair, a lot of Steams prices are high too.

I installed Origin finally, haven't opened it up so much as a little exploration...

In the US Steams prices aren't high, they are normally the exact same as retail...

I installed Origin finally, haven't opened it up so much as a little exploration...

In the US Steams prices aren't high, they are normally the exact same as retail...

Really ?

I'll give some examples, Steam on the left, Amazon or ShopTo on the right (My 2 fave retailers)

RAGE, £24.99/£29.99
COD:MW3, £39.99/£34.91
Farming Sim 2011, £29.99/£12.20
BFBC2 £19.99/£11.68

On new games they are withing £5 or so. But they rarely drop prices even when the game has been out for months, whereas other online retailers do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom