BF3 Cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing happened... I just received an email offer for a BF3 headshot aimbot for $9.99 a month. Seriously... what is up with people?

I am no spectacular player. I support my team and go Rambo now and again. I get lucky sometimes and I am decent at knowing the maps and knowing where to go to get here I need to be. Sure, an aimbot would let me wipe out half the their team without a scratch but what would be the point in playing the game? There would be very little skill involved anymore, high points mean nothing when you don't actually earn them. If the only way I could play a game is to cheat to win then I don't need to be playing it at all.

TDM on Tehran Highway is pretty nuts. SDM is actually good on it as well as long as it is not the full 64 man map.

Trott, Mguire, I know there are cheaters online especially ones that hack the game off a pre-release beta of many types of shoot em ups.
Why not turn this around and show em what real old school gamers do in fps or 3ps games.

If it were me, I would do the opposite and just take a rifile and put a buller right near the foot to let them know I see them and kill em when they least expect it.
Or I would face off with them in a tornament the game maybe hosting, that will prove to anyone who is the real winner and who isn't.

I just hate tehran highway. Too much dieing.
I love it with 64 players and 800+ tickets. It gets CRAZY because it's so small. The first time my friends played that map on a particular server Trotter introduced me to and they were hooked. It has everything that makes the game emulate a battlefield experience. Lots of gunfire, explosions everywhere, buildings crumbling from RPGs and mortars, sniping, constant combat with little running, ect ect. It's quite possible my favorite map besides TDM in the Canals with a shotgun.

Maybe I will give it another try.

What do people think of the Close Quaters DLC ? Looks fun to me. Now all the haters who say you spend too long running around and never see anyone (Mainly cod players..) can shut up.

Tehran Highway, Canals, and Peak on TDM. Sometimes I go Caspian but I always find hackers on there. Plus I'm limited to playing in the wee hours of the night when admins are not on.

I know, and this is exactly why I never play online besides BF3.

Pretty much the same as me, I always play TDM, not too fussed about the map.

I just hate tehran highway. Too much dieing.

Really depends what team your on and whether your more tactical or the guy that storms forward over and over again.

I love it with 64 players and 800+ tickets. It gets CRAZY because it's so small. The first time my friends played that map on a particular server Trotter introduced me to and they were hooked. It has everything that makes the game emulate a battlefield experience. Lots of gunfire, explosions everywhere, buildings crumbling from RPGs and mortars, sniping, constant combat with little running, ect ect. It's quite possible my favorite map besides TDM in the Canals with a shotgun.

my favorite servers are all 300+ tickets going all the way up to 1000. In fact the first time I played with you, facetman and Yami was when you guys joined my game on Tehran highway 800 tickets 64 man. Those ****ing mortars on Yami's team just sitting under a bridge. That is when Tehran highway is not fun. There was at least 8 mortars.

he eh , played 2 days ago again with my 16 year old. Playing fire-base server- a guy in a tank was 22-1 then I realized I had nailed him several times thru out the game with a anti tank missile (Javalin) - but did not get any damage on him - so I snuck up on him and from 20 feet away hit him again - and guess what- immediately after the hit the tank with him in it disappeared- 20 seconds later it re-appeared and was brand new - could not even lock on it. Now that is a hell of a hack!!! Tried to vote band him - but most people do not even read the dialog window - so he did not get kicked. I had to laugh- hell of a hack, he ended up going 62-3 or something crazy like that.

That is pretty funny about the head shot rental email you got Trotter- I wonder how many people have that?

I had fun playing - just have a new attitude- I started playing a sniper from the top of the hill on Firestorm - first time in BF3 I even used that kit- had some fun trying to head shot with the beginner sniper rifle at long distance- not easy.

Yea that was a serious complaint by me when I first started. It was entirely too impossible to get any real amount of kills until you get better guns.

Disagree... the starter sniper is fine, you can rack up a load of kills. The starter assault rifles arn't the best but you can come top half of the scoreboard no problem if you play okay.

I prefer unlocking superior weapons anyway. Gives me some incentive to rank up.

I prefer to work on one gun per class. Once I unlock everything for that weapon I move on to another.

Guess I will level up the sniper then- I meant it wasn't easy due to my skill level and the server was filled will a lot of vehicles,planes,etc. - also having to re-aim after every shot was a pain. just finished ME3 - so I will be playing BF3 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom