BF3 Cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that there are more cheaters and more problems with Battlelog. Gee, I don't think that is a coincidence.

Not enough admins on, can't catch em all T_T it really puts me off online gaming on public servers.
I absolutely despise all forms of online multiplay for this reason. The only reason I even bought the game is because it was a good start to pushing my friends in the right direction. One finally built a nice PC and the other has started ordering new stuff. I got tired of having a nice PC only to have nobody to play with.

I must suck at spotting cheaters or it's an american thing because I seldom see cheaters in any MP games. I think i've seen one in my time playing BF3, and even then I wasn't sure.

same here, although I actually knew the guy I saw was cheating. He had over 80-0 and no one else in the game had a kill, I left.

I think the problem over here is rampant 12yos that feel the need to cheat since their balls haven't dropped yet.

If I did that I would be searching for a decent server all day as I have to take my pings and connection into consideration. Plus, the stuff I like to play isn't very popular.

Unfortunately there are many cheaters in online games and there always will be, there is nothing you can do about it, it's a sad fact that if you want to play online multiplayer games then living with cheaters is something that you just have to grin and bare.

Although it would be really nice if something could be done to stop cheating online i don't think it's ever going to happen.

what do you usually play?
Tehran Highway, Canals, and Peak on TDM. Sometimes I go Caspian but I always find hackers on there. Plus I'm limited to playing in the wee hours of the night when admins are not on.

Unfortunately there are many cheaters in online games and there always will be, there is nothing you can do about it, it's a sad fact that if you want to play online multiplayer games then living with cheaters is something that you just have to grin and bare.

Although it would be really nice if something could be done to stop cheating online i don't think it's ever going to happen.
I know, and this is exactly why I never play online besides BF3.

Tehran highway is surprise. It's the least popular map, I personally loathe it.

Sucks that you encounter so many cheaters. What makes it so obvious they are cheating ? Maybe they are just really skilled :p Anyway I think within 5 or so years anti-cheat will of improved a lot and become more intelligent.

Yep- I took a break from Bf3 to play ME3 - I was getting frustrated because of the cheaters. Granted - I am not the greatest player so would not expect to do great in a game with a bunch of eagles levels, but it is like you cant kill anybody without being 1 hit killed from 500 feet away with a machine gun while I was always just wounding people - ya right. Also I saw a guy just appear and disappear fro about 10 seconds the reappear again - that was the final straw- as it was obviously not from lag as when he re-appeared he one-shot-killed three people in about 5 seconds right next to a conquest point with I assume was a shot-gun. I needed a break- I mean- what is the point. Cheating gets you what- a better K/D ratio. I almost felt the appear/disappear hack was cool to watch and he was on my team- so it was funny as hell- like a u-tube video. - but really to play for hours while cheating= not much a challenge ......

Funny thing happened... I just received an email offer for a BF3 headshot aimbot for $9.99 a month. Seriously... what is up with people?

I am no spectacular player. I support my team and go Rambo now and again. I get lucky sometimes and I am decent at knowing the maps and knowing where to go to get here I need to be. Sure, an aimbot would let me wipe out half the their team without a scratch but what would be the point in playing the game? There would be very little skill involved anymore, high points mean nothing when you don't actually earn them. If the only way I could play a game is to cheat to win then I don't need to be playing it at all.

Tehran highway is surprise. It's the least popular map, I personally loathe it.

Sucks that you encounter so many cheaters. What makes it so obvious they are cheating ? Maybe they are just really skilled :p Anyway I think within 5 or so years anti-cheat will of improved a lot and become more intelligent.

TDM on Tehran Highway is pretty nuts. SDM is actually good on it as well as long as it is not the full 64 man map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom