BF2142 stats padding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not play the game as it was meant to be played? The game wasn't made FOR ranking up. Ranks are just an added bonus, to make the game fun. What fun is it to blow through the ranks by cheating?

duh its so you can brag about your E *****, and get all the E chicks.

seriously tho, stat padding is for losers, if you cant rank up playing normal, then just delete the game.

That and if you stat pad and Ea catchs you all your little points go buh bye

nah i cant be bothered with the scheme of things at the moment. I keep getting punkbuster kicks when im doin well in servers, and server crashes and tons of other bugs. plus im tryin ta level up a few diff profiles, one sniper, one engineer etc, and you try levelling up with the original amount of stamina etc. Id rather make it easier and do it as fast as possible!

plant lol, im at the highest rank from doing that for like 2 days, i just need my badges... i was 20th in the world at one point probably more but i stopped in case there was a slight chance i wouldnt get my stats wiped. two thumbs up for stat padding :), if anyone is going to tell my to shove it. they can go **** themselves

EDIT: also i can rank up on my own fast too, just the game gets boring after a while. plant lets start a tf padding crew ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom