Bf2142

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloading it isn't a problem. Having a key to use it is.

It really sucks that you have to pay for a subscription before you can try the beta. They ought to let owners of BF2 try it out if they want... dirty money-grubbers.

To get those games for Linux, you buy the Windows version (unless you already have it), and download the Linux installer from pretty much any gaming website. Then you copy some files to the directory it installed in and there you go. UT2k4 for Windows actually has the Linux installer on the CD.

Hey this is pretty neat, instead of the original song for, MEC VS USMC this song, USMC vs PLA this song. It's a different song for each map :shocked: Interesting... Anyways if anyone wants the music just PM me :classic: lol :confused:

The music totally sounds like music for an african map lol.

The General said:
You know what? BF2 has AWESOME music. I freaking love it.

Ugh I hate that crap!:mad:

Whenever its loading I want to play my own music but that stuff just colides with mine and makes a HUGE mess.

:(

Lord AnthraX said:
Ugh I hate that crap!:mad:

Whenever its loading I want to play my own music but that stuff just colides with mine and makes a HUGE mess.

:(

You can change it, just that pb might ban you lol.

I don't listen to music when I play games, it impares my hearing and makes me play worse because I can't hear people walking up, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom