BF2:are you as pissed as me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: BF2:are you as pissed as me?

mal said:
i guess clans servers are the best,thx for it...
Actually, I'd stay well away from clan servers unless you know them. Clans aren't imune to having losers in them, and they often have stupid policies stating something like "we're not in a match right now so who cares" and whatever.

It's really trial and error. Sucks, but that's the deal.

yeah double helix was such a great game,one of a few with gore blood and guts and decapitated people in Multiplayer!Ahhh i liked the AK and especially that shotgun!

About bf2 Oh well thanks for making it less alarming :D i think im gonna go work to get my second unlock

yeah double helix was such a great game,one of a few with gore blood and guts and decapitated people in Multiplayer!Ahhh i liked the AK and especially that shotgun!
awesome and sof2 fan :D Plus I got the super gore pack so when their heads explode it's basically a cloud of blood lol.

lol i feel like reeinstalling it to try that gore pack but i think the game wil still be messed up...I played in the bios once with my vidcard and changed aperture size to 256 instead of 64 mb and since i did it sof2 became like rainbow full flashy,thats the only game that did it even if i set it back to 64:(...but ill try lol,i havent seen blood in a while!mohaa,cod,wolf:ET,bf2...all war games and no blood thats sad:(

sof2 has the best movements and when you're shooting it's easiest to tell when you hit someone...all other games just feel weird.

I think I have sof2 installed, but since I haven't played in a long time I just get annoyed by all the crap talkers and hackers....at any given point it's easily like 75% on almost every server...it's ridiculous.

truebe said:
Vac is so terrible, it doesnt even matter if a server has VAC

considering half-life been the most hacked game in the world,it may be the reason why ive said the word "waste" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom