BF2 wont work with new monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Everything to Nothing
i just purchased a brand new hyundai 19" widescreen monitor but i cannot play BF2, the resolution is at 1440x900

what happens is i load up BF2 and it looks like its running ( i get that startup picture) then a message pops up on the screen saying adjusting and then it goes back to the desktop. I have Vista but i played it fine on my old 17" CRT

can anyone help?

i have tried it but its fixed anyway, i red on another forum website (nowhere near as good as this) all you have to do is delete the files in my documents labeled battlefield 2 so i did and it works

thanks for the response though

yeah you can use any size screen you like with BF games by editing the target box with the screen res.
And deleting the files in the bf folder can reset everything like the map shaders etc, so it will more than likely say "optimizing shaders" for 5mins when you next play

nickm2007_n00b i havnt been playing long and my kill/ death ratio is pretty shocking

ive spent too long on wake as well (i find i get hardly any points)

nickm2007 was taken and at the time i didnt care cos i only got BF2 coz my friend told me, now i kinda wish i had used a different name

well its ok because when you get better and your not a noob anymore, people will think "oh my god ive just got owned by a noob" lol and people will see your round scores in the top 5 or whatever and it will be obvious your not a noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom