BF2 tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
totalbf2.com is a very good site, the new patch has changed all of the requirements for advancement and gaining medal etc, but total have updated the site to accomodate this. so go on totalbf2.com, tis v good

little off topic but to the topic starter what kind of fps do you get in bf2 with your setup? was considering buying a similar setup :p

I havent tested that yet. Everything runs fine for me right now. I will get back to you on the fps and my settings. I usualy play the 64 person servers.

Richimself, I used the defult video setting and fraps for this test and I found that I have frame rates from 70fps with little happening to 55fps when in a huge battle with many other players around. I have some setting turned up when I normaly play. and I seem to have stable fps around 55-60fps, which I find suitable.

I suggest when you build your system you go with the 6800gt, if you have the money for it. You will be able to play BF2 with higher settings and enjoy its great graphics.

ah alright i'll see about that, i'm really tempted to go 6800gt but i'm not sure whether i'll be able to get it or not. thanks for all the info on the fps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom