BF2 tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

AND_YOU_ARE

Fully Optimized
I am wondering if there is a site that tells you all you need to know about BF2. Such as what requirments you need for rank advancements, and everything else. A free site that is.

Oh...I saw one one time. Had everything you need to know, too bad I can't remember the URL.

Maybe google it?

I think there's a text file somewhere after you install it that has a lot of info in it. Like a readme or something.

I did google it, I havent found anything worth while, or anything that is free and has good information. I am also wondering where one goes to see how they stack up against the rest of BF2 players.

There's plently of BF2 tweaking guides on the web right now, for performance optomisation and what not. Haven't seen any startegy guides though. Have you checked out places like IGN, Firing Squad etc?...

EDIT: Don't know how good this is, haven't read through it, but here:-

http://guides.ign.com/guides/677882/index.html

i agree with diabetic planetbattlefield is a really good site gives you information on ranks and weapons, and up and coming mods so you`ll no whats worth downloading. Id also sign up for the forum on that site its very informative and if you search it will find anything you need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom