Bf2 : Tf Member Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVOC2k5 said:
yes. if you jot down the ip address... or read the detail of the name of the server... leave you browser window open... ALT TAB...

It will be very easy....

I know what you mean, i dont even need to alt-tab as i use 2 monitors but even so i'd like to see 3 or more of us on the same server at the same time and form a squad or something... Just dont see it happening.
Besides i've been in this thread several times and not once seen one of you guys actually online with a game.

I play on UK servers all the time, i dont get terrible ping

you would do if I was hosting :) anyway, whatever way you look at it playing across the atlantic adds latency so haveing a TF server outside the US would not make much sense.

Edit: Plus i'm against the idea because I cant actually figure out how to get my ID number :)

MrCoffee said:
Besides i've been in this thread several times and not once seen one of you guys actually online with a game.

I only play at night during the week, usa EST 11:00pm or later... Weekends i'm on all the time...

Boom is on now i'm going to go find him...

ah yes BF2=amazing

wow, i absolutely HATE, when I say hate, i mean i have a very profound hate for underoath.

sorry its off topic, i just saw it as someones avator.

hey, Havock, your playing! :D Ill try and finish up this report and come join you, hopefully you wont have stopped by that time..... :)

EDIT, that was weird. I guess the server restarted or something because when i went back in, no one was there. :confused: Are you going to be on later tomorrow night? Im getting pretty tired right now. :(

Yeah, i'm done for the night man. Nice playing with you... We'll have to play again... Join squads and do our thing. I like team work and I like to win... So... Hopefully a couple of other TF members will join up with us...

Later

Gigabite said:
Wait so what is ID #? Just a screename or what? :confused:

no, go to formitron.com and type in your screen name. It will then tell you in your stats what your Player ID# is. That's what you use for the sigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom