BF2: Suicide Bombing

Status
Not open for further replies.
PZEROFGH said:
ok fine, i camp with an APC at the hotel spawn point, on the far left side and shoot people who spawn at the place with the MG or the little arch way that you can see the flag all the way throug, i bet they got really mad at me LOL. kIlled the same people a few times, i guess they dont understand that they have to spawn at the square instead of the hotel :amazed:

Yeah, that's really annoying. But, what you said is true, "They have to spawn at the square instead of the hotel." This is "kinda" a bit of strategy. If your team is trying to take a flag, it's best to keep the holding team from spawning there to oppose you.

But, I know PZERO is just trying to rack up on kills... So throw that theory out the window... lol

car bombing i can live with and i have no complaints about. i dont use it often but thats my choice. the only thing that shits me is the people that jump around and throw composite 4. the jump and prone in mid air is really hard to counter. also i have tried doing it a few times but cant pull the detonator out fast enough. imo when u jump u should not be able to shoot like in battlefront

The new patch, version 1.2 or w/e is supposed to fix alot of the cheap things in the game. No bunny and swan diving i think are some of the best ones. There is also something about jumping and shooting too if i remember correctly.

I am trying to get my basic explosive ordinance badge and the only way i can almost get enough kills is through suicide bombing. Ive gotton 12 kills in one round before, just 1 more, come on.I happened to kill the same guy over and over with the same tactic and man, he was gettig P!SSED. Lol

I dont mind the suicide bombing in general, but what ****es me off is when im not in a vehicle or anything and someone blows me up with a car. I can understand blowing up UAV or arty or a Tank/APC, but why would you blow yourself up to kill one guy not even in a car?????

thebleakness said:
I am trying to get my basic explosive ordinance badge and the only way i can almost get enough kills is through suicide bombing. Ive gotton 12 kills in one round before, just 1 more, come on.

The easiest map to get that badge is Strike at Karkand. Make sure you're in a 64 player room so the time you play is longest. Be quick and creative. Set traps for armor. I've gotten 25+ C4 kills on Strike.

My take on the OP's issue, I know you can do more damage to the enemy alive than in a scuicide, but driving a vehecle into a tank or otherwise to take them out, saves the lives of your team which is very valid as a tactic, as long as your not exploiting the game through hacks and such.

War isn't a fencing match were each oponent is facing eachother with the same weapon, you hide, snipe, use your given rescources to the fullest, spawn camping counts as well; think of it this way, if a foriegn nation overtook your home town, killed many, you wouldn't be arguing over the rules of engagement.

Don't mean to sound stupid, but how do you suicide bomb? You obviously place C4 onto a car or something, and then you ram into someone but do you get out and quickly hit the button or what?

Oh and I have no problems with this since it's a real life strategy also. Bunny hopping no the other hand isn't.

HAVOC2k5 said:
The easiest map to get that badge is Strike at Karkand. Make sure you're in a 64 player room so the time you play is longest. Be quick and creative. Set traps for armor. I've gotten 25+ C4 kills on Strike.
Ive tried this and i continue trying it. I have the worst luck ever when using c4. I lay down some c4 and im hiding waiting for someone to come by and someone else kills me. EVERY TIME I end up giving up and going back to snipering or something like that. I might have more luck with AT mines, ill try those some time.

OH man this sucks, people are so retarded, i lay a claymore and they freakin prone right on it then move and blow up and punish me, do they freakin see a freakin big red X on the side of their screen...

Anyways back to suicide bombings, i dont mine it because i always kill them before they reach me, either i protect the other armors when im anti tank or when im in an armor :D

man basic knife and pistol is hard lol :mad:

how is SF, im getting it shipped either monday or tuesday, stupid UPS :angry:

Wow! I didn't know anyone else does this. My friend and I call this "AlQaeda'ing"

We'll be playing and he'll go, yo man go special forces lets go alqaeda that **** tank.

and I'll go, okay I'm driving.

k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom