BF2 stat servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still sort of hit and miss. Sometimes my clan's does, sometimes not. One of the FMs (Founding Members) posted that the points were working on the servers, but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

Yeah. Great bunch of guys. A little rough for some.

I posted their requirements in the Clan Recruitment thread.

Just a note to whoever it may concern... Legend (~ERR~Legend~ERR~ in BF2), the FM who does the clan's servers, is going to discontinue the Karkand server when its contract runs out in a couple of days. We're getting hackers out the wazoo and getting pressure from EA about it. The clan's servers are now PunkBusted servers, meaning if someone has been banned by PunkBuster they are banned on our servers, but the hackers are working around it. better to pull the plug than to rik all of our servers being unranked.

Really sucks, too. Our Karkand is usually in the top raning servers.

what??? the kakand no infantry is in my opinion the best server there is, i myself have never seen anyone hack, oh and how do you go about joining the ERR clan?

Go to the site, err-clan.com, and join the forums. There is a link on the left side menu (Clan App) and a TS (TeamSpeak) App.

Basically, the only requirement is to be 18+. Donations are appreciated, and getting a reserved slot is a good idea so you can get in the servers when you want.

I love the Karkand server, as well. But Legend is getting a buttload of flack from EA about it, not to mention having to go through all the PB screenshots (about 8000 a day from the two main servers together).

god, he must be busy, its a shame if the Karkand server does go it was an enjoyable server to play on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom