bf2 servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Everything to Nothing
the bf2 stat servers are finally back up and running, unfortunately not all points have been recovered

yeha i don get points from TA servers, only TV2 and sometimes ERR

I haven't got anything from ERR's servers, and I play them exclusively. hard to beat the Karkand server. I am still stuck at the same point total I have back June 7.

Our servers just started a few months back so the popularity still isn't high but our Oman does rather well about 75% of the time have at least 20 people in it.

24/7 Oman by EoT.

We also have an Infantry Only server, but the name and map changes quite frequently as we change it if we feel we want to play a different map.

We also admin a very popular Karkand server...

24/7 Infantry Only Kark by GODS

^ That server is full almost all the time, its a 42 man Karkand, EoT. (My clan) and =GODS= are really close so we admin each others servers.

Both our servers and the GODS karkand server I am 100% sure Ranks up, as I have earned about 2,000 points within the last week or so.

Oman is a good flight map.

My clan's vehicle server is normally 24/7 Daqang (sp?) oil fields. Decent air, but planty of other vehicles and ground action, too.

42 man? Is the map the size of a 32 or a 64? 64 would be cool for better points because of the longer rounds. I've played 16 man servers with 32 man maps, and 32 man servers with 64 man maps, which were good. I remember a 16 man server with a 64 man map... 2 hour rounds until I turned up and started capping flags, then it dropped to 45 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom