BF2 Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
just won about 4 awards on my regular server and one just came through! hope this means things are getting better. also i find highway tampa ****, to much open space.

i tired to install tampa but it wouldnt work, get the message " BF2 install file missing". is it actually a good map? snypercore dosnt seem to think so

It is a sprawling map with vehicles. I think there is just one chopper perside, or one jet, or both. I only played it once.

It seems that EA is beginning to get stats going again, but only those earned in the past couple of days. Dunno if they will recover those earned over the past couple of weekends.

I'm still pretty new to bf2 so the stats thing doesn't bug me too much... It's kinda like practice time, but I guess I could play unranked servers for that... I did get like 48 points and a medal carried over last night... Kinda cool...

I was able to download and install the Tampa map last night but I still get prompted every time I login to download and install... How does one get rid of this message that pops up everytime? Is there somewhere to go to delete alerts or something???

I'm still pretty new to bf2 so the stats thing doesn't bug me too much... It's kinda like practice time, but I guess I could play unranked servers for that... I did get like 48 points and a medal carried over last night... Kinda cool...

I was able to download and install the Tampa map last night but I still get prompted every time I login to download and install... How does one get rid of this message that pops up everytime? Is there somewhere to go to delete alerts or something???

48 points? n00b, only jking anyway that message will never go away, they change from time to time though

48 points? n00b, only jking anyway that message will never go away, they change from time to time though

Hey, those are 48 hard earned points there... JK... I've been playing for two weeks and this is all that I have been able to rack up... Very noobish huh...

I'm just gonna keep playing the same server I played last night and watch those points rack up... Should be a 4 star general by the weekend (is there a 4 star general?)...

Thanks for the info...

you're a general? bloody **** im a sergeant so i guess we know who the n00b is

oh, ive only been playing since February and when i started i was really rubbish but now i get about 12 for 8 if im lucky, my kill/death ratio is shocking because i used to be so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom