BF2 Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

goblue14

In Runtime
I cant find a bf2 server that updates my stats. if you know of any can you post it here or something. i am getting frustrated when i lose 400 points because it wont update.

the whole thing is screwy... I'm leveling a friends character and have gotten zero points for it even though i was awarded basic special ops, basic engeneer, basic sniper, basic medic, basic pistol, basic knife all in 3 or 4 games

its ****ing me off

It is a problem on the EA side. The guys from my clan have been keeping an eye on it... so far nothing has gone through. The weekends are always the hardest on EA's servers, but they have never gotten this backlogged before.

I dunno. they've been down for like 11 days now. Two weekends of stats...? I figure those points will be lost.

I play for the fun of it. I don't have a lot of time to play of late, anyway.

i play because its a fun game. it kinda sucks that i cant upgrade any weapons now. thats what i am getting frustrated with.

jesus this has been getting to me to, its been well over a week and TBH i couldnt give two flying about medals n badges i jsut want my next weapon unlock :( i hope they fix this soon.. also why does everyone hope a new patch is not released?

ahhh, i would be staff sergeant by now **** all i needed was 238 points and the bloody stat servers go down, oh well ill play highway tampa for the fun of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom