BF2 Screeny

Status
Not open for further replies.

karpfish24

In Runtime
anyone with a good vid card mind taking a screeny from BF2?
id like to see one from an actual person not from devs so i can see how it really plays. im getting 7800gt so if u have that great.

yeah the first guy was a glitch hes actually dead and the same with the guy in the background to the right. Youll see some funny deaths in BF2.

Well you kinda need the original BF2 in order to play BF2, You cant just buy the SF expasion pack and play, it requires BF2. But i have both and find myself playing Special forces the most, dunno why..

are there still ppl playing the normal bf2? or is it like starcraft where noone plays the original

the expansion is online too? i thought its just a continuation of the single player mode from bf2

i play BF2 with a lot of other people lots of full 64 player servers, just ordered SF, it is online, is it single player? I know its online, i pretyt much bought it just for the extra maps and maybe the extra goodies like the other gun unlocks :) which you CAN use in BF2 origianal :D

Anyways BF2 is a great game and i recommend it, especially when you play with a bunch of your friends in a squad and just take a flag liek that if you have a big enough squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom