BF2 score per minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

BColes

In Runtime
I was just wondering what some of you think is a good score per minute in BF2??? I have a spm of just over 2 which isn't too bad. I know some of the top players in the world are at or near a spm of 4 which is REALLY good. I think anyone who is under 1 should just give up or play better. what do you guys think?

Re: Re: BF2 score per minute

BlazingWolf said:
Most people do CHOOSE to play badly. I forgot about that.

i'm saying if you play badly you should stop playing :rolleyes: I'm not saying i'm king sh!t by any means but there are a lot of bad players who don't help their teams. So what is your SPM? ;)

BlazingWolf said:
your statement was ridiculous so I had to comment.

Ohhhh boy... I never said people choose to play bad. I said if you are bad just plain don't play or do better and help your team. I think you are reading too much into this :rolleyes: , you don't play BF2 so why post in a BF2 thread on something this thread isn't about? I want to know what others think is a good score per minute and their score per minute, period, that's it. ;)

I think what he was saying is that you saying people who aren't good shouldn't play is rediculous. Were you good the first time you played or are you some super awsome leet gamer who is in someway better than other people because you kill them in video games.

BColes said:
Ohhhh boy... I never said people choose to play bad. I said if you are bad just plain don't play or do better and help your team.

That statement is an oxymoron.

This thread is pointless and a little retarded. Next time you play BF2 join a CodeBlue server and you will be completely pwned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom