BF2 Rants : Share'm

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
For all of the BF2 players whom have a RANT to share. Please do.

I've been getting the short-end of the stick lately in BF2. It's really starting to get to me. For example last night...

Issue: Server auto team balance feature.

Map: Sharqi Peninsula (32 Players)

So a new round starts and I'm playing on the MEC. I hop into the Helicopter and a gunner joins me. We fly straight to the USMC T.V station and take out their Helicopter as it's taking off. Then we continue to take out every player that shows himself to use around the TV. Station. As we are on our mission, the rest of the team is make short work of every flag. We now have every flag taken but the "construction site".

A player on the USMC hops into the Stinger infront of the TV station and locks on to us... we both jump out knowing we had like 10% armor left... Parachute to the ground... Kill him and take the TV. Station.

I had the Spec. Op's Kit and started taking out all of the commander assets... Got the arty done and our commander drops us some supplies... I resupply and take out the UAV and the Satelite Trailer.

I head up to the roof of the TV. Station to grab the helicopter... Just as i'm taking off... I get blasted out of the sky by the Stinger over by the hotel.

Next thing I know I see, "Server has moved you over to the other team." WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? I'm now on the USMC and the MEC has just taken the construction site and owns all the flags.

Now i'm on the USMC and the round is over and the MEC won.

This p!ssed me off so freakin' bad. It's total B.S how this happens. How does the server decide who gets switched and who doesn't? I did get the Gold medal for the round, is it based on score?

This game was super fast too... The USMC was terrible and couldn't handle the rush... got owned really quick. All my hard work towards the win... went for nothing... and I got the loss... ARH!

Wow, that sux. Something very similar to this happened to be in CS:S, im on teh CT's were owning them so far the score is 10-0 and im 24-3. Some n00bs decide to go spec so the teams where 20-18 CT's advantage, so when the rounded start i found myself on teh worst terrorist team on earth and the 2 n00bs that went spec both went ct, after that we played another 10 rounds i finished 30-13, god **** i was ****ed.

man, you sound amazing at bf2 in that post. only thing i dont like is the people that tk for helis. i wait for so long just to get tked :( really makes me mad and most the time the people flying are terrible

it doesnt really bother me that much. cuz i always like to be on losing side. its more challenging that way. any kind of multi player FPS i always choose to be at the losing side to start with. look at my BF2 score. i have somewhat good personal score but im always at the losing side of the teams. well.. thats just me and i like it that way.

I was going to rant about the same thing that you did HAVOCK. I ALWAYS get switched to the losing team. Whenever i join a game, i am put onto the losing team, every ****ing time. :mad: Im mostley lone wolf and so when im playing, the **** server switches me to the losing team, AGAIN. SO freakin annoning. :(

Another thing i hate is when people stand in front of your plane as your taking off and force you to tk them. Then they punish you for it and screw up your score. Grrrr.

BTW, did i play with you earlier HAVOCK? i played with someone with the name havock in it but i wasnt sure if it was you.

What I really hate is when I'm sniping (or shooting in general) and I hit the person but it doesn't really "hit" them. They take no damage and the little yellow X doesn't show. I can see the puff of dust come out of their head when i get a headshot, but they don't die!!!!!!! They just run away then while i'm reloading my gun. It just makes me so mad. I know i should have killed him, but he doesn't die!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Another thing is the *******ed artillery. I am a serious artillery magnet. Nearly every ****ing time they send up a barrage, its targeted at me and I usually get hit by the first shot. If I happen to survive the first shot, I'm usually hit by the last one. :mad: I'm thinking "cool, that artillery didn't kill me for once" and then BOOM it hits me dead on.

Ridlyn said:
Wow, that sux. Something very similar to this happened to be in CS:S, im on teh CT's were owning them so far the score is 10-0 and im 24-3. Some n00bs decide to go spec so the teams where 20-18 CT's advantage, so when the rounded start i found myself on teh worst terrorist team on earth and the 2 n00bs that went spec both went ct, after that we played another 10 rounds i finished 30-13, god **** i was ****ed.

Well if you know your killing the other team that bad...you should man up and even the teams for more challenging gameplay.....just b/c your owning noobs doesnt mean your good.

I hate bf2, but i dont hate anything specfic, though i really hate the artillery in strike at karkand. And i also hate the n00b campers with tanks and APC"s sitting there with 2 supply boxes.

-----EDIT------

is anyone else's rank back to 0???

Hmmmmm. I get a global score of 0 too. I will be really ****ed at EA if they ****ed up my account.

If you click on the top players, you can see that they have a score of 0 too. If I had 350000 points like blazin.uk and lost it all I would be hella ****ed at EA.
http://bf2stats.nsvr.info/

Vybuni said:
Hmmmmm. I get a global score of 0 too. I will be really ****ed at EA if they ****ed up my account.

If you click on the top players, you can see that they have a score of 0 too. If I had 350000 points like blazin.uk and lost it all I would be hella ****ed at EA.
http://bf2stats.nsvr.info/
lol way to go EA. is BF2 getting worse and worse??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom