BF2 rank question? Anyone have an answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd

Requirements:

* Score: 20,000
* Awards: Basic Knife Combat Badge, Basic Pistol Combat Badge, Basic Assault Combat Badge, Basic Anti-tank Combat Badge, Basic Sniper Combat Badge, Basic Spec Ops Combat Badge, Basic Support Combat Badge, Basic Engineer Combat Badge, Basic Medic Combat Badge

That's all you need and i have all of theM :D

Yeah, I know. I've got everything needed, but still have the Master Seargeant Insignia. Check out my formitron page in the link I listed in my first post. It even says, "First Seargeant"... why???

Look that this site:
http://www.bf2stats.nl/player/49150448/

Look were it says your progress towards next rank... lol

"I've been seraching the web and found out that others are experiencing this as well. It's a BUG that EA has yet to address.

If you have all your medals and hit 20K you get the 1st Seargeant badge. But if you are Master Seargeant and then get all your medals, you don't get the 1st badge like you are supposed to."

Woot first Seargeant

i think you have to have your badges when you get your promotion...

WTF?

If you have all your medals and hit 20K you get the 1st Seargeant badge. But if you are Master Seargeant and then get all your medals, you don't get the 1st badge like you are supposed to."

exactly what he said?

HAVOC2k5 is completely correct about your problem. Just a word to the wise though i wouldn't think about playing on pistol and knife server again if you don't want your stats wiped. Its easier now then ever to get your stats wiped because their easier to report. Take a look at this site you might find it interesting.

http://www.bfroe.com/

Yeah. I've gotta wait 22,000 more global points to get another insignia. A Long Time.

pff.. P&K only games are fun...

As far as people reporting players goes, I think it's pretty retard how many people that this so seriously. I can see if someone exploited the ranking system to some extreme measure.. but, reporting people playing P&K only games is lame.

Last night before "THEBLEAKNESS" joined me in a WAKE ONLY server, I was totally owning as USMC in an airplane. It's probably the best i've ever done in an airplane... I was 57 - 4 and the round wasn't even close to over... Every vehicle I bombed had at least 2 to 3 player in it. Every helicopter I shot down had like 2 to 5 players in it... Bombs I dropped on flags got me 3 kills each... It was really just a good round...

Next thing I know, these guys were calling me a hacker and prompting everyone to vote me off and telling admins, "THAT WERE THERE" to ban me... Lucky for me the admins were mature adults and told those complaining to shut up.

I did get 14 votes against me, but they need 40 for the 64 players in the room. So... screw them...

I don't know if i'd say i prefer them but playing on unranked knife and pistol server is fun. I got on a unranked server once and they were have buggie races.....what a laugh.

eh i enjoy unranked servers too :D I do get more revives in those servers, around 30 rather then the 5-10 i usually get in a regular game cause there are way more medics around. about 10-12. But this is a game of 8v8 10v10 so less medics and more revives :classic:

Well, I usually get the same medic stats in all games. I tend to join a squad and stick with the group, so it's really easy to rack up on revives and heals... as long as I keep my own deaths low.

I think ARMOR WHORES are stat padders too... They just consantly get in ARMOR AND RACK UP ON KILLS... regardless of how many times you blow up their armor.. .they are back in another set of ARMOR... WHORING again....

PZERO- you've gotta join me and BLEAK sometime... If you're a good squad player, you'll like playing with us... we've been owning everyone..

Hmm I dont mind ppl using Armour alot but using jets all the time is a bit gay.
I'm more of a ground pounder anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom