BF2 RANK - Not showing up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hapx4.0

In Runtime
I just bought a fresh copy of BF2 about 8 days ago, and I have been playing on ranked servers, and i see i get rank in game, and medals, and awards. but when i go to BFHQ to see them, i don't have nothing. no progress at all towards any rank, no honors, medals, nothing. but! when i log in my brothers computer under my account, i see everything, my rank, status, progress, medals and all...but when i go get on my pc, its gone..../sigh

anyone have a idea about how i could fix this? i have downloaded all the same patches as my brother.

Have you tried a reinstall?

So you can see it on your brother's computer but not your's eh

Yea i tried to install with no patchs, patch 1.2, 1.21. 1.1. Still nothing :(

but yea soon as i get on his pc i see all my ranks and they update like every few hours.

Ive tried everything i can but, it don't seem to even want to look for rank, i don't see mine, my brothers, and my Buddy's rank on my PC. but if they log my account on there PCs, it shows up fine. iv made sure i have the same ports open, same processes and windows system services running. iv also tried changing the port i was pluged into the router. Oh i can try just going streght into the modem, brb! lol

I was for a while, because my buddy's pc could not run anything higher, but he got a new pc so now we're all running patch 2.12. And another thing, i hit my 3rd rank, so i got to unlock a new wep. i unlocked it on my brothers pc, and when i log on my pc i can use the wep online, but it still shows it locked in BFHQ, and still says i have no rank lol

Lol^ I guess it has to be a port type thing, because we're on the same router, so them ports are all right, and i even tried connecting right into the modem, no luck. We have the same programs running, it tried installing with his disk, and his cd key on his account, didnt unlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom