BF2 Project Reality

PP Mguire

Build Guru
Yea yea, I know BF3 is out, and BF4 is right around the corner. For those of us who still like to dick around in BF2, Project Reality is about to be released as a final project. I'm preloading it right now and it's a 6GB ISO, so I'm hoping there are a TON of new and better things compared to the last time I played around with it. You can get it here.
Project Reality: Realistic Gaming Redefined

i have better than average with Comcast. 2= hours to download?? My BF2 is in origin - is that OK. I just joined the forum.

certainly looks great in the video. It will be a learning experience on getting it to work properly.

certainly looks great in the video. It will be a learning experience on getting it to work properly.
Should be no issues. Show it the install directory and it should install simply by clicking next a few times.

The video is purposely made to look good, but it sure is buggy. Tried playing it quite a few times at Quakecon but you either A get bored from not finding somebody, B get tired of going so damn slow, C get tired of random bugs, or D get tired of being hit by somebody when you have absolutely no idea where it came from.

sounds like the beta ARMA - I watched my kids play that a few times = snorrrrr- until Bam- dead or killed someone or dead and don't see who killed you.

Back
Top Bottom