Bf2 patch wont install!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keadonen

In Runtime
Alright I un-installed bf2 becuase my z button wouldnt work and then when i tried to re install it the bf2 1.12 Incremental patch wouldnt open and i only have the incrementals after that so it isnt like i can skip it. My internet is really bad and i can't re download that patch becuase its 80MB and it will take at least A day. any idea's?

Hmm i think you need a version before the 1.12 because its incremental saying you probably need 1.1 or something. BF2 comes with v1 most likely so your missing the ones for it to work. The latest one is 1.22 too. Which is 373MB so you better start downloading.

I would give you the 1.22 i downloaded which i have and put it on a cd. But you live in canada and i live in US and i dont feel like paying for the high shipping prices :)

Yea you need a full patch. Incremental is only from previous patched version to the current patch. Not from the main game version to whatever patch it is.

So just download full patch which is like 380 MB. That's about the only way unless you want to download like 5 incremental patches which will eventually be about same size.

And here's 1.22 full patch which is 370 mb.

http://files.filefront.com/Battlefield+2+v122+Full+Patch/;4925165;;/fileinfo.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom