BF2 Patch 1.2 Full now available!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't EA honestly TEST their **** patches? I'm sick of huge companies like EA screw **** out, rob us of our hard earned money, then go "Yeah we're sorry we'll be releasing a patch soon to fix our ******** mistakes". Remember then BF2 FIRST came out? Buggy as ****. They patch it, and doing so, introduce a MEMORY LEAK, then patch that, and everyone starts medic farming.

I can't think of a more retarded company to buy games from. Battlefield 2 is the last game I'll ever buy from EA.

and YES I have expressed my concerns to them in numerous emails, only to never get any responses back.

your dont get a response because they have nuthing to say...they are so into making money that they dont test there product they just release it then patch it up later on when they can be botherd and when the customers have already paid there money to buy the game.....

I really don't like how they made BF2 so it will only run on one account on a computer. Every single other game i own will run just fine on any account i want it to, but no, not BF2. I went through the support and all i got was the same email like 4 times in a row. All it told me to do was to go through some BS procedure that doesn't do ****. :angry:

OK i threw my first ammo pack, MAN YOU CAN THROW IT REALLY FAR i dunno about 10m without jumping or running or anything just aiming up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom