BF2 Patch 1.2 Full now available!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this patch really stinks. They fixed some things... but screwed up so many others.

You can now throw grenades WAY to freakin' far... You can throw medi packs & ammo much further but you can hardly throw C4 packs. That's not cool.

I've experienced many, many times when you are getting shot by someone, you can't hear their weapon. It's totally silent. On many maps you can shoot and get shot through objects like walls and fences... so don't try to hide. I've gotten stuck engaged inside (Stinger Anti Aircraft Turrets) you can't get out until you're killed.

The transport helicopters are now absolutely useless... they are slower now then before and their mounted weapons have lost a ton of accuracy.

Can't EA ever put out a patch that fixes things right?

Vybuni said:
I don't really mind the accuracy drop of the transport helis, cuz i hate squads that just sit in a blackhawk and rape everyone, especially at spawn points

Uncappable spawn points... yes that's bad I agree there. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with a squad hovering over an enemy controller area, blasting away with the mounted guns of the helicopter. Those things are super slow. If you pull out the AT kit, you can easily take it down. Or if there is a near by stinger you can get a bunch of kills...

lol - last night in Wake Island 07' - I got 31 kills by only using the Stinger/IGLA missles. That's all I did the whole game. I only died 3 times. It was fun as heck... Got my air defense ribbon too!

Theres nothing wrong with blackhawk whores, but its annoying as ****. Quite fun to do though. Once in Mashtur I was in a blackhawk squad, I got like 150 points, and my squad got over 500. Its really hard to take down a blackhawk with 3 engineers in the back (at least it was).

I hate how you cant throw c4s now. You can throw a grenade which is basically a c4 and is still quite real. Ive had some glithces with the new patch but thats it.

Vybuni said:
Theres nothing wrong with blackhawk whores, but its annoying as ****. Quite fun to do though. Once in Mashtur I was in a blackhawk squad, I got like 150 points, and my squad got over 500. Its really hard to take down a blackhawk with 3 engineers in the back (at least it was).

oh yeah... Mushtur a is great Transport whoring map. There isn't many AA guns on that map. And like you said, "a few mechanics in back" one just fixing the craft... wow... with a good pilot... you can do some serious damage...

I want to go do that right now!

That's fun to do, but when the retarded pilots take over the blackhawk say goodbye to winning lol

but i mean hey free repair points :D

Anyways i actually havent thrown a C4 yet in this new patch LOL

And also you know how you cant jump and throw, now you cant throw C4's over the wall :(

PZEROFGH said:

Anyways i actually havent thrown a C4 yet in this new patch LOL

And also you know how you cant jump and throw, now you cant throw C4's over the wall :(
ya..so disappointed by the C4...as im specialized in spec op. seems like they made it to thro slower, too. so hard to c4 kill tanks now...

I'm fine with this "problem" with C4, cuz i sucked with it anyway. I perfer sniping a lot more. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom