BF2 Patch 1.2 Full now available!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
BF2 Patches 1.2 now available!!!

EDIT: Actually at this point, you'll need to DL the 1.12 to 1.2 incremental patch... It seems the Full Patch is for the new expansion packs that aren't out yet.

BF2 Players... Download now...

The end of all Bunny Hopping and dolphin Diving has come...

Woot... Woot!!!

Finally!!!!! I hate bunny hoppers, although Im gonna miss pwning them in the face with the sniper rifle. :p.
They're all like "L00k at M3, Im g0nna pwn teh sh1t out of you n00bz with my gay little grenade launcher." Then i shoot them in the face with my sniper rifle while they are bouncing around. "what now b1tch" and they are like "WTF just happened??????? Thats not fair, your cheating. Wah, wah" and they start crying like a little baby (well i assume they do :p).
But overall I say good riddance.

Downloading now. :D:D

Well, i'm not sure what's going on... But it's not letting me install it from the (EA downloader thing) I went to the EA site and it's not letting me download it there either...

hmmm...

Hmmm. Dont know what to download now. I can download the full patch (and i am, but at 10kbps), but if you can just download the incremental patch at a fraction of the size, that would be awsome. Ill try it out.

From half a round, the new patch is pretty good. I can honestly say i love the new sniper upgrade. So much better than the M95. The sound is the best part. Its a crisp, loud CRACK, then you see the enemy drop dead. :D

Yeah, I like the changes too. really nice stuff.
I haven't checked the new sniper rifle yet... I'll have to check that out when I get home.

man i cant unlock the new sniper just got promoted too :(

anyways i hate this new patch bf2 wont even open now, crashing after crashing after crashing, though i played for like 10 seconds

seems like the graphics are better lol. i dunno but i think im seeing things\

oh yeah i downloaded it using xfire :)

I too got it from xfire. I love that new sniper, omg that thing is so nice. :D I like that way you can hear the shot go away, so cool. :D

I was having probs with the patch before but i think those have gone away, in fact bf2 seems to be loading faster. Any one else notice anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom