bf2 old question!!!XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Cause I answered him by telling him to buy it, and no one else tried to link him to anything illegal. I started to lock it, but there was already conversation going.

nobody really plays regular BF2 anymore :( i recently installed it again too.
And the few servers there are, all the players are the same; if they arent flying it, then no one is lol. and if u play BF u know what im talking about.
I would say dont waste ur money unless u get teh expansions.

From what I have seen there are more people in BF2 than in 2142. If you get BF2 be sure to download and install the Project Reality : Battlefield 2 Mod you won't regret it.

And the few servers there are, all the players are the same; if they arent flying it, then no one is lol. and if u play BF u know what im talking about.

Since the 1.41 patch there is an infantry only option for servers. My clan runs 2 IO servers (both are FF off), and these servers are in the top ranks. IO is a great option to get rid of armor/jet/helo whores.

Hmm, color me intrigued. Does it have a large amount of servers and active players? Also, how significant are the changes?

There are so many changes that the only way you can tell it's still BF2 is because you have to load it. It's pretty much one of the most realistic video games I have ever played. My favorite part is the Kit Limiting, which makes it so that there are limited numbers of people with sniper rifles, anti-tank, grenade launchers, etc. There are always plenty of servers full of people, usually between 300-400 people playing at any one time. I would definitely recommend trying it out.

There are so many changes that the only way you can tell it's still BF2 is because you have to load it. It's pretty much one of the most realistic video games I have ever played. My favorite part is the Kit Limiting, which makes it so that there are limited numbers of people with sniper rifles, anti-tank, grenade launchers, etc. There are always plenty of servers full of people, usually between 300-400 people playing at any one time. I would definitely recommend trying it out.

Cool, I'll try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom