bf2 old question!!!XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta buy it. BF2 has gotten really cheap since it is an "older" game. $30 will get you BF2 and Special Forces, and even the other two expansions if you catch the deluxe on sale.

nobody really plays regular BF2 anymore :( i recently installed it again too.
And the few servers there are, all the players are the same; if they arent flying it, then no one is lol. and if u play BF u know what im talking about.
I would say dont waste ur money unless u get teh expansions.

Bite thy tongue, blasphemer!

I play BF2 almost daily, homework (school and the missus) permitting.

Now that "Infantry Only" is in the game, it is actually fun again. I seldom play vehicle maps, for the very reason you state... to many helo/jet whores, and a guy on the ground is nothing more than a target. Give me grunts and guns, grunts and guns, I say!

Check out my clan's IO servers. Search for ERR and hop in. We have a Jalabad and a Karkand, both with no FF.

And the few servers there are, all the players are the same; if they arent flying it, then no one is lol. and if u play BF u know what im talking about.

Maybe you don't have the right patch cause I get a crap load even though it's a quarter past 11 here. And I don't have Special Forces.

I play regular BF2 99% of the time. SF just gives me the extra unlocks (2/rank instead of 1).

Boatloads of servers out there. Just make sure to sort them by ping... when I first started I got kicked a lot because I didn't look at the ping rate.

Yeah they made flying way too easy...anyone can do it. I liked when the regular BF had that mod..desert combat i think, or was it the vietnam one? ANyway, flying used to be really tough.

Yeah they made flying way too easy...anyone can do it.
Not anyone. I have a hard enough time staying aloft... forget about flying combat.

More play bf2 than bf2142. There are about 600 Ranked Servers at any one time with lots of players.

why isn't this locked? he just asked for a key... ppl usually asking for one gets their topic locked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom