Bf2 And Need Help If You Know Anything About Bf2 Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCRMYZ

Banned
I need some populated BF2 Non punkbuster servers because my dad is out of town and i'm getting the inadequate os privledges.

Is there any websites where I can look up game servers that are online and find them that way.

APRECIATE ALL HELP <3

Fire up BF2 and click multiplayer. Uncheck the punkbuster box and search for servers.

Fire up BF2 and click multiplayer. Uncheck the punkbuster box and search for servers.

Is there any quicker way and sometimes they dopnt show all the servers I did uncheck the punkbuster box but I just wanna doublecheck and se if I can find all the servers online.

That's the only true way. BF2 checks the servers online right then. I've never tried playing without PunkBuster... I like a level playing field and playing on ranked servers.

That's the only true way. BF2 checks the servers online right then. I've never tried playing without PunkBuster... I like a level playing field and playing on ranked servers.

Me to, the only thing is I get this error "Inedaqoute O/S Privledges" Someone told me I have to change my Account to Administrator. I think I will do that so I can play on the servers again.

Also do I have to be on the administrator account on my computer, or just be a administrator in user accounts?

I apreciate all the help trotter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom