BF2 music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cellbuster

In Runtime
after i exit BF2 the theme music keeps on playing for like 30 seconds and then my computer freezes for like 5 seconds and returns to the desktop exiting anything im doing, then the music stops and everythings fine, does anyone get this when they exit BF2

That's strange .. hasn't happened to me but I'll ask to see if anyone I know has had that problem

I've had the music continue playing before but my computer wouldn't freeze nor does that happen every time.

Do bear in mind that BF2 is extremely demanding memory-wise, partly due to bad design and partly due to pure requirements. The massive amount of world detail that is being generated is bound to exceed a 256MB frame buffer's capacity, thus the engine will look for available space in system RAM, if none is available it will look to virtual memory (on the HDD) for space...

This is why I swear by having 2GB of RAM :)

I beleive the game can run fine on 1 gig of RAM but as newer and better games come out id think upgrading to 2 gig is a wise move, just go for cheap RAM if your not bothered about overclocking.

BF2 is very RAM dependant and many people think 2 gig is the way to get the best out of it, but if the sound thing isnt bothering you that much then just leave it be.

yeah but you can't OC 2gb of RAM like you can 1gb :p

if you can OC your 1gb high enough then you don't need that 2gb, so all you guys who swear by 2gb just need to learn to OC muahahaha

that 2gb of cheap RAM would probably cost the same as 1gb of good OC'able RAM :p

The patriot memory I have is $175 at newegg right now I believe....how much did that 2gb cost you?

Mind you this is US prices I'm spoutin though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom