BF2 Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
ok my friend Chris is having difficulty with playing BF2 online after the latest update, anyways he'll take it from here:

ever since i downloaded the 1.41 patch for battle field 2 and error message keeps poping up saying that my CD key is not valid. anybody have any idea as to why this keeps happening? as this is a legit copy and it used to work before without errors

Xfire - Kimchi (chissiu)

I have the pic of the error on my profile, its the last one uploaded

OK, that's weird.

First off, are you running a real copy of BF2? Gotta ask.

Second, have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling, then applying the full patch?

Third, have you tried to get PunkBuster updated? You should do so manually. Go here and download PBSetup (follow the directions on the page):
PunkBuster Online Countermeasures

Lastly, you may have contact EA about it if you are running a legit copy and none of this resolves it.

Great to see some new players for BF2. Once you get this straightened out, drop by my clan's Jalalaland server.

Ive had running errors as well, restaring the game worked after a reboot; as far as uninstalling, just delete the registry keys as well, validation has to do with the server, I doubt your game is at fault, unless its pirated or using a no cd.

actually, I went to his house and fixed it, I uninstalled it and redid it, and it works now

OK, that's weird.

First off, are you running a real copy of BF2? Gotta ask.

Second, have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling, then applying the full patch?

Third, have you tried to get PunkBuster updated? You should do so manually. Go here and download PBSetup (follow the directions on the page):
PunkBuster Online Countermeasures

Lastly, you may have contact EA about it if you are running a legit copy and none of this resolves it.

Great to see some new players for BF2. Once you get this straightened out, drop by my clan's Jalalaland server.
Come on who still plays jalalalalallalalaalabad. lol jk

:D Guess... I put in 99% of my playing time on Jalalaland anymore.

I can't enjoy infantry only anymore.

I'm addicted to flying the choppers. Either gunning, piloting or soloing... It doesn't matter really. I can own with the best of em'.

If anyone thinks they've got some chopper skills in BF2, let me know and we'll give it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom