BF2 or Half-life 3 or doom3

Status
Not open for further replies.
HL2 was too short to really be all that great I think. And multiplayer is shit of course (as is it's sister CSS).

Doom3 is..meh

BF2 singleplayer isn't great but the best multiplayer yet.

Fear doesn't look interesting at all to me, but I can't judge because I havn't played.

Hl2 will give you the most single player enjoyment.

BF2 will last longer for years of online play.

I say get HL2 first.

Doom3 is cool but gets boring.

i think FAR CRY is better than both HL2 and DOOM3 for single player game.

doom3 is good game but it gets boring like the above said, but for HL2 i don't think that it gives the most single player enjoyment. iam not saying that half life 2 is a bad game, but it is not the best and it is not good as HL1, i really enjoyed HL1 for single player, but HL2 i didn't enjoy it.

maroon1 said:
i think FAR CRY is better than both HL2 and DOOM3 for single player game.

doom3 is good game but it gets boring like the above said, but for HL2 i don't think that it gives the most single player enjoyment. iam not saying that half life 2 is a bad game, but it is not the best and it is not good as HL1, i really enjoyed HL1 for single player, but HL2 i didn't enjoy it.

wow....

Half Life 2. get the half life 2 silver package. You get Half Life 2, CS: Source, HL2: Deathmatch, Half Life Source, DoD: Source, plus all of the 3rd party mods.

dhw200 said:
Half Life 2. get the half life 2 silver package. You get Half Life 2, CS: Source, HL2: Deathmatch, Half Life Source, DoD: Source, plus all of the 3rd party mods.

I definately agree with this. It's hands down the best choice of them all. Great singleplayer mode with good solid story. Graphics are fantasic. Sound is amazing. Multiplayer also is top notch in value. There are just so many source games and mods... No doubt this is were to spend a few bucks if you got'em!

BF2
Which I play a lot... Multiplayer is really fun and it's gotten better after a few patches. If you get with a good clan it's even better. But, it's always the same thing... over and over and over again... Control Flag points... Shoot, get shot and respawn... It gets kinda boring. There is absolutely no singleplayer Value.

DOOM 3
Was pretty when it first came out. And yeah with all the lights out and sound cranked up, it was kinda spooky. No mulitplayer Value.

FARCRY
This is a great game, lot's of fun and absolutely beautiful in the Single player mode. Stunning visuals. Great Story. No Multiplayer Value.

F.E.A.R
I've played it a little bit since i've got it, and like others have said in this forum it's the best looking game that has come out yet. A small step above FARCRY in visuals. LOT'S of amazing eye candy. The problem with this game is it's not groundbreaking at all in gameplay. Everything has been done before. It just looks so much better. And with that there are problems too. This is one of the most demanding games to date. Only the highest end systems will provide enough power to play it a the highest settings and resolutions. Multiplayer is cool, decent value.

HAVOC2k5 said:
I definately agree with this. It's hands down the best choice of them all. Great singleplayer mode with good solid story. Graphics are fantasic. Sound is amazing. Multiplayer also is top notch in value. There are just so many source games and mods... No doubt this is were to spend a few bucks if you got'em!

BF2
Which I play a lot... Multiplayer is really fun and it's gotten better after a few patches. If you get with a good clan it's even better. But, it's always the same thing... over and over and over again... Control Flag points... Shoot, get shot and respawn... It gets kinda boring. There is absolutely no singleplayer Value.

DOOM 3
Was pretty when it first came out. And yeah with all the lights out and sound cranked up, it was kinda spooky. No mulitplayer Value.

FARCRY
This is a great game, lot's of fun and absolutely beautiful in the Single player mode. Stunning visuals. Great Story. No Multiplayer Value.

F.E.A.R
I've played it a little bit since i've got it, and like others have said in this forum it's the best looking game that has come out yet. A small step above FARCRY in visuals. LOT'S of amazing eye candy. The problem with this game is it's not groundbreaking at all in gameplay. Everything has been done before. It just looks so much better. And with that there are problems too. This is one of the most demanding games to date. Only the highest end systems will provide enough power to play it a the highest settings and resolutions. Multiplayer is cool, decent value.

U should put a link to this in your sig. Nice review, i agree fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom