BF2 funny momnets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kitire said:
I just noticed something, you have an accuracy of 19%?!

Is that good for BF2?

Can be good, personally I can hit someone with a single bullet if I want, but I also use cover fire.

PZEROFGH said:
I have like 74 suciides cause i crash the airplanes :(

But anyways, i remeber me and bleak were flying in a heli, and i was going up so i can get away from the people shooting at me, and plus when i go downwards i pick up a lot of speed and then bleak says i am really high right now, and all the other people are like wtf? lol

we should play some more BF2.

Come on you guys lets play on a server and create a TF squad and be number 1 :D

Bleak as sniper
Vader as antitank
Me as medic
we need an engineer
support
specs ops

no need for assault as they are pointless :)

cool im up for SpecOps. pls use me as meat sheild and ill be suicide bomber. :)
my name is we:ASSGOBLIN <---don think it shows up in this forum...but its "a s s"
im not bad i think. kill to death ratio is about even and im still on sergent rank w about 3000+ global points. which server u guys usually play? im in east coast btw.

PZEROFGH said:
I have like 74 suciides cause i crash the airplanes :(

But anyways, i remeber me and bleak were flying in a heli, and i was going up so i can get away from the people shooting at me, and plus when i go downwards i pick up a lot of speed and then bleak says i am really high right now, and all the other people are like wtf? lol

we should play some more BF2.

Come on you guys lets play on a server and create a TF squad and be number 1 :D

Bleak as sniper
Vader as antitank
Me as medic
we need an engineer
support
specs ops

no need for assault as they are pointless :)

Yep , yep this would be fun....

BTW I have 187 suicides, (what a loser) and 256 road kills with vehicle....cool...

Vybuni said:
<= awsome sniper. Its so much fun to get into position and shoot everyone and they have no clue where you are. :) I hate when people steal my kills though, cuz the sniper takes 2 hits to kill. :(
Ive gone on streaks of 10+ kills and 0 deaths before with the sniper. :D

Not if you hit him in the head, I believe.....

The other problem here is the commander spotting you out, so your never completly hidden in this game.

But bodyshots are more fun though. Shoot them once and watch them run around trying to hide then finish them off a few seconds later. :)

The enemy commander is kind of a problem, but he is frequently noobish, so its not really a problem. I move around a lot so that makes it harder for them.

1 lesson i have learnt is never to be the lead whatever if there are 2 or more of you cos the first guy always taken out first by planes or tanks or helos or dudes or whatever.

my frend had point today and he just kept running into claymores and stuff. it was rather funny. i would suddenly see his body fly up.

one really stupid moment for me as spec ops. i climed a ladder to the top of a building. there was an guy right in front of me and i caught glimpse of another out of the corner of my eye. so i decide to try and kill the first dude before the second dude kills me. so i do and turn to see what the second guy is doing cos i havent taken any hits. he then proceeds to put his rifle away and pull out his medic paddles. i empty the rest of the mag into him and he dies. lastly there is some stupid sniper sitting there sniping off the building completely oblivious to the commotion to his left. he got knifed.

and seriously i have seen some bots who are less stupid than some people. ive also noticed that i do much better when im with one other squad member or by myself - dunno. love support when im in a squad tho. this one time im surpressing a corner that 3 guys are hiding behind. the first guy proceeds to run out - dead - the second guy comes out too - dead. the third guy waits for my clip to finish but he doesnt come out for a while. by this time i had reloaded and was ready - dead.

yeah guys i would join ur squad as suport but i live is australia.

But bodyshots are more fun though. Shoot them once and watch them run around trying to hide then finish them off a few seconds later.

i notice that a lot of people stop running and stand there looking for you making for an easy second shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom