BF2 funny momnets

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenNcheese

In Runtime
the purpose of this thread is to share funny stories of things that have happened to u in ur playing of BF2. please feel free to share.

- got hit by arty and flew up in the air admiring the ragdoll physics when a plane came along and hit me

- got run over by a tank but i proned between the treads and survived (is this a glitch or is that how it works?)

- flew accross the other 'arm' of wake island when i got hit by arty

- managed to kill the same guy 4 times in about 2 mins without him noticing where i was

- 'noob tubed' someone because it was the weapon i was holding when they surprised me and for the rest of the round was getting abuse from the guy over the text communicator thing (he got himself kicked)

will post more as they come (need to save money to buy more time at the net cafe :( ) and feel free to post your own.

Was the last person alive on a 32 person server (full) and I flew around in a plane for 15 minutes evading being shot.

Betya it ****ed off everyone else though.

And than I jumped out of a plane, and C4'ed a helicopter on the way down.

Bailed out of a blackhawk high above a hind, managed to stick C4 to the thing on my way down. As soon as i landed....BOOM!!!!

I also got hit several times in the head with a supply box.

Once I put a mine and got blown on it myself cause I forgot about it. lol

I somehow manage to get hit with the first artillery shell nearly every time the enemy commander decides to use barrage. :(

I C4'd a MEC transport helicopter and suicided into a completely full blackhawk that was totally raping us in half. Killed all of the *******s. ;)

I sniped someone out of a US attack helicopter, the AH whatever. Made the mistake of shooting the gunner so the pilot just flew away. Just take what i can get i guess. lol

Its the Apache Longbow, or AH64D.

And no the going underneath the tank isn't a glitch, its what happens. There is space under there sometimes you can sometimes you can't just depends.

I've played "Find the Claymore" with a friend, on an empty server.

Gone 28-0 sniping, not funny, but what was funny is one guy kept running at me and everytime I would shoot him in the face, then he'd complain.

while driving in a hummer or whatever i've jumped out too close to a wall and i guess "pinched" myself between the vehicle and the wall/hill and die a moment later. Same kind of thing in a boat. Moving toward land i jump out and the boat drifts and kills me, gotta love it. I've also had a supply crate land on my head and kill me.

ive seen a plane that was taking off crash into another friendly plane that was coming into land...both planes did flips over eachother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom