bf2 explosives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you can kill a tank or APC with one shot from a tank if you hit them right im like wtf? And you can kill a jet with one sraw i believe but heli's take like 2 or 3.

I may be giving the game designers too much credit here, but most real life armored vehicles have different degrees of armor. The front is usually the most heavily armored, the sides are second, and the rear has the lightest armor. Also, if you were to hit a real tank between the turret and the body or some other vulnerable spot just right, it would cause a greater amount of damage. These concepts may be included in the game. One thing I don't like about the game is that it tries to be so life like, yet the American tanks don't use the depleted uranium sabots like they do in real life. I guess that would be an unfair advantage though since a tank hit by one of those slugs is all but vaporized after one shot.

yes i do believe that the use of delpeted uranium sabots would make it slighly unfair. the game is supposed to be a game after all. a mix of realism and playability. i mean u could complain the infantry dont die from one shot, or that u cant switch between sabot and heat in tanks, or that U CAN SHOOT A HELICOPTER WITH A TANK SHELL AND IT WONT DIE!!(that just ****es me off).

The only way to get expert badges is once you've meet the time requirements and gained the other basic and veteren badges is by playing in a game that is VERY LONG.

I got my Expert Special Forces in a Strike server which was a 64 player server with 20 players in it. It was an extremely even match that lasted at least an 45 minutes. Getting 44 Kills without armor or aircraft is pretty difficult. You really need to bust your butt and work.

I'm trying for a expert medic combat now, i need 40 kills in a round... this won't be that hard. I just got expert first aid with 25 heals in a round, this was very hard... I had to basically shove health packs down players throats. This was also a very long game...

But, 37 explosive kills.... pffff.... You would need a REALLY long game and you would have to work extra hard to get those kills... Anyone who says differently, DO YOU HAVE YOUR EXPERT EXPLOSIVE BADGE?

I have only meet a couple people with expert explosives. Almost all of them did it by suicide bombing. I was never too good at it...

The only badge im semi close to getting expert in is sniper. I havent been playing though latley so i havent gotton closer. Getting expert in anything takes so looooonnnnggg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom