BF2 demo is screwed up, anyone PLZ help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Crap... I just spent 4 hours in my password protected server flying Helicopters and Jets. I swear to god, now i feel sick... Kinda like after you get off of a boat... And you have sea legs... seriously...

Anyway... I'm a master at aircraft now... LOL

lol, since i'm on dial up, i can't fly the aircraft because the map doesn't get big enough. i'm stuck with 16 bots. But if i have become the master of anything, I have become the master of medics! the medic is the best class ever only because you get a difibulator!

You get a difibulator? When the hell do you use that? Dude, when I die it's because i've been hit with rockets or cannons so hard that i've been launched across the map... There will be no reviving... LOL

when ur like me, in the dirt with an M16 or an Ak101, leading a squad of 6 men. then u use the defribrilator

yeah, there have been games won because of us medics, save the life of a special forces comrade who plants C4 on a carrier with 8 men in it and blows it to peices! that special forces guy wouldn't of been able to take out those 8 people if the medic had not of rivived him. thats why i like the medic so much, it really makes you feel part of a team.

medic is my favorite positions to play as. unless my overall commander (rarely, i MUCH prefer squad command), im an engineer and i camp by the artie so i can repair it

I got to play it on a computer at the last LAN party....it's all about being in that tall ass tower as sniper :p

Especially if you're on the US team and you go to the tower which is on the terrorists side lol...I was up there forever....if they find you just parachute down and run away :D

Nubius, how boring, Yaaaaawn.

Everyone knows being the special ops guy and planting charges under your feet and detonating them and flying into the air on the battleship and parachuting down is the stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom