BF2 co-op mode in 1.3 patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my school, the cut off internet options completely and I can not access proxy settings, and we can't use Firefox. I usually just go to hidemyass.com to get to sites.

thebleakness said:
It happens too me all the time. I get so many tks while im flying because the stupid missles fly off in some direction and nail a team mate (i killed havok one time doing this). Ive also been kicked a few times for just this reason. Same deal in the linebacker and IGLAs.

lol - one time? a few times... And many more as my opponent..lol

But seriously, I'm not fond of that CO-OP mode. I don't think bots are fun to play with, AT all. Single player & Multiplayer should never be mixed.

So, what will this CO-OP mode be? Will they be ranked servers? So you'll have 32 real players and 32 AI bots? No way... That would be stupid... I don't give a crap what stats (I or anyone else) gets against AI. I only wanna see stats for real players. (RANKED SERVERS)

If CO-OP is unranked only, it would be fine, but i doubt many people are playing in unranked servers..

cant wait to place c4 in the humvee and drop it to the enemy...heehee. im sure itll blow up when it hits the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom