BF2: Armored Fury Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
DOOOD Where did ou get that Avy Havoc?
"thanks, Juice Daddy <---" the man

Actually there is a real problem with Armored Fury...

When a new game starts, when you click a spawn point and then click done, the game freezes and required a reboot.

It's happened to me 5 times, bleak once and vaderpro once....

Also, sandbags look all screwed up...

patch 1.31?

I remeber when i hit join game on one of the servers BF2 crashed. Tried again it crashed, gay server :p. And then the server browser stuff freezes all the gay time. And blah blah freeze freeze GRR

Nice sig, where'd you get it

That freezing things happened to me more than once. At least 3 times.

The sandbags thing is funny. They are all plastic wrapped. lol

I saw you can drive a semi on Operation roadrage. I wasnt able to find one i could get in but i watched this dude romping around in it.

That was awesome last night when we were playing havoc, that giant convoy of tanks/apcs/FAVs. We were effing stuff up.

Yeah, from what i've heard from everyone, it's an major problem, "the crashing/freezing". They need to fix it ASAP.

Bleak that was fun, the huge convoy of armor, all engineers staying close together... I think there was four of us in a line... we just craved up everyone...

We have to do it again.....

Its because your always playing at weird times when no one is around.

And like right now, your not responding. I sent you an IM through xfire....

I found some interesting responses on another forum about AF & Patch 1.3 problems.

----------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ----------------

But I can't. The second I click a spawn point, the game hangs. Once again, EA and Dice dazzle us with their programming skills.

----------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ----------------

Add me to the Midnight Sun lock-up list. I have an Nvidia 7800 GTX, using the latest beta drivers. Totally freezes up, can't Ctrl- Alt-Del or Alt-Tab out of it, have to completely shut down the system to get it back.

I get the same issue others seem to have. I can play a single match just fine. but when the next match loads and I click on the start button the system just freezes.

Two problems:
1. Game crashes alot when entering maps.
2. On Operation Harvest, the distance of flags from my current position doesn't show at all.

Same lockup issues for me as well. This is the first time I've had playability issues, even after 1.3.

AF game constant lock ups after entering maps

------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- --------------------

Add me as well to the MIDNIGHT SUN lock up on map entry after it loads. I had no problems downloading or installing. I do still have a bug that boots me after I enter a map, play, and then the server goes to switch maps, and BAM

-------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- -------------------

My **** freezes up after i play for so long.... But the maps are sweet. Better than Eurorforce....

I've had the same issue, also multiple crases to desktop, lost server connections, the whole nine yards. In fact AF seemed to make worse (if thats possible) the bugs that 1.3 put into the game. (Typical EA **** poor testing).
--------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------

EA.... How about your FIX battlefield2 and this crappy 1.3 patch before you release new product. I will not be supporting this or any further booster packs until you fix what is already wrong with this buggy piece of sheit.

NONE REALLY WORK.. it still crashes...I have no spyware and run nothing when I or we play the game....... PLEASE HELP EA....... and please release these on cd please

----------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ----------------------

I also have had a few crash problems but once i get into a server it seems to run fine. A few times the maps were stuttering a lot but i'm not sure if it was the server or the game.

AF also keeps crashing when going into Road rage.... I guess there is no real support.. thats sad.. its a real wierd issue

------------ ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ---------------------

Gee, we're beta testers again for you guys eh? Good work. Nice to see you're all doing your jobs. /sarcasm

--------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------< br>
Personaly, most of the times I load a level, the game crashes. i hope you will fix this SOON

------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- --------------------

All maps except armored fury work. Mouse and keyboard freeze when joining game, worked fine for the first few trials. now none work. ****ed me off, paying for glitches.

I love this booster pack but i am experienceing a lot of Freezing and lock ups....this needs to be fixed because its ****ing me off...... Despite this problem AF owns,,,,best game ive ever played!!!!
--------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------

My BF2 is frequently crashing to the desktop, after loading a map, just before I click the "Join Game."

What am I paying for here? How long has this game been out and the red tag glitch is still going on? You keep releasing booster packs but haven't come out with one quality patch yet. Can I get my money back? Of course not. This game has by far had the worst support of any game I've ever played yet you keep milking us for more money.

My computer always locks up when playing on the Road Rage map - I've never completed a single game on that map (out of 3 or 4 attempts last night). The other two maps are fine, though. These are hard lock ups, forcing me to use the power switch on my PC to reboot.

I'm having a problem with AF. As soon as the game gets done loading content, the agme crashes. BF 1.3 is intalled, and I never had any tourble with the Euro maps or original maps. It seems that after I crash on a server, I can start BF2 back up and join the same server and then it will let me in and not crash as long as i stay on the same server. If i reboot i have to start the process all over again. Any one else having this problem?

Seriously guys, this is a new low even for EA. Patch it, or give me my $10 back.You should be embarassed by this. There is stuff that I can replicate %100, such as the cute little jeep dropping on the scout helo in Midnight Sun. It plays more like a pre-alpha than an actual release build. I have yet to even see Operation Harvest, because, hey, I get a total system crash, wich requires a reboot to recover from every time.Bad move EA, I love the BF franchise, and have purchased and played them all, but I am very unsatisfied with your latest attempt at a "booster pack".

my game froze when about to go into a map
------------------ ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ---------------

Do they just say nothing and release the AF game with their fingers crossed hoping that the end user won't have any problems with servers, login, etc. etc. Because it looks to me like this is what is constantly happening.

If you can fix the system hang-ups, it is a good pack.

I have never had any problems with Battlefield 2 before. Now when I play any maps and try to get in a chopper, I get a hard lock with the sound looping. I have a 3.2ghz pentium D and radeon x1900xtx so its not my hardware. Never had problems like this before. Its too bad because this booster pack looked really interesting.

My BF2 is frequently crashing to the desktop, after loading a map, just before I click the "Join Game."

excepts mines is when i clikc join game

havoc playing BF2 tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom