bf2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bum

In Runtime
I was looking into getting bf2, just now and what I want to know is what vehicles (American) it has and which are added with the expansions. Like I saw at the store they had a bundle and I was wondering does the original have all the good vehicles or should I get the expansions up front.

and yes I'm all about vehicles so I don't much care about the rest of it, at least not right off. Otherwise I'd go play cs or dod.

Also is a Gforce 6800 xt enough to play well?

yes that gfx card is good enough to play. I want to play it, but im stuck on patch 1.1 because whenever i update it goes to a black screen then just crashes back to desktop. God i hope it changes in 1.4

1.4 is pathetic.

They seriously messed up the game with that patch.....Not that is was ever normal after 1.3, but wow its just wow....
not like ea/dice cares :rolleyes:

now that you mention it, EA does have a habit of ruining games. Whats a good game to just drive/fly around and blow the **** out of stuff?

I love BF2 right now and I cant get enough of it. Yes mine crashes to desktop once and a while but the game is fricken awsome. Being able to send in artillery , UAV, and Scanning , plus u cant get helicopters like this and jet warfare on any other game.

bum said:
now that you mention it, EA does have a habit of ruining games. Whats a good game to just drive/fly around and blow the **** out of stuff?
UT2k4

That game sux for vehicles. Its just the same driving as in halo where u point the direction where u want the vehicle to go. I would definatly go with BF2 for vehicle warfare.

BF2 is good for vehicles if that's your interest.

Buy, Base BF2, then buy Armored Fury Expansion... Of course I'd wait until they release the full 1.4 patch. the current 1.4 is Beta 2.

But, if you like vehicles... Armored Fury is well all about vehicles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom